Effective Date: July 2021
Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited is committed to protecting your personal information. Some of the personal information you input into www.jasmine.in (the “Website”) will be included in a data file of Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited.
According to applicable data protection regulation, the “data controller” is the legal entity responsible for any personal data collected from you. The data controller will depend on who you are:
- a visitor of this Website;
- an investor;
- a job applicant,
- or aJasmine Concrete Exports Private Limitedcustomer or supplier.
Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited is the data controller for a visitor of this Website, an investor, or a job applicant. In relation to a customer or a supplier, the data controller is the Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited legal entity that manages the contractual relationship with such customer or supplier and it can be found:
- in the agreement you have entered into with Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited;
- on your purchase order or invoice.
- 1. Types of personal information collected
- 2. Purposes for processing your personal information
- 3. Disclosure of your personal information
- 4. Your choices
- 5. Protection of your personal information
- 6. Storing and transferring your personal information
- 7. User-generated content
- 8. Third party sites
- 10. Questions
1. Types of personal information collected
We use different methods to collect personal information from and about you including through:
- Direct Interactions: You may provide personal information to us when you register for certain services, access various content or features, submit an application to work at Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited or other Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limitedgroup companies (“Group Companies”) or directly contact us via the Website. You may also provide personal information to Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited if you post in community discussions, participate in any other online interactive features and if you participate in any research questionnaires, projects and surveys (the nature of which will be explained to you in more detail prior to your participation in them), or when contacting our media or investors relations. The types of information we may collect from you includes personal details (including name and gender), contact information (including email address, postal address/location, telephone numbers), financial interests you may have as an investor, education and training details (including qualification, attendance at educational establishments and training received), and employment details (including details of previous employment roles).
- Automated technologies or interactions: When you use our Website, we will automatically collect technical information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including your browser type and operating system, search history, the links you click on within the Website, unique identifiers (including mobile device identification and IP address), information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and other, similar technologies (please refer to our Cookies Policy), your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer and standard server log information. We collect your internet or other electronic network activity information from your interactions with our website.
- Third parties or publicly available resources: Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded video players), from third-party sites (for example social media sites), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The types of information we may collect includes personal details (including name, age, gender, and other demographic data), contact information (including postal address and telephone numbers), your interests and purchase behavior and navigation data (including websites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on).
2. Purposes for processing your personal informationLog Data
We may process any personal information you provide to us to enable us to perform the contract entered into between you and us, to ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements and for the purposes of our legitimate business interests, including:
- To designate you as the contact person and to enable us to fulfil your requests for products, services, and information, including to complete transactions that you have requested;
- To ensure the security of our websites;
- To enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, promotions and message boards;
- With your consent, to provide you with electronic newsletters, information, special offers and promotional materials about us and the Website and on behalf of our Group Companies, in accordance with applicable law (see Your Choices below for further information of opting out of such marketing communications);
- To better understand how you interact with the Website to understand and improve the Website and our service offerings (including customizing the content of the Website and developing advertising tailored to your interests); and
- To enable us to process and consider your application to join Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited and our Group Companies.
3. Disclosure of your personal information
Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you. We may share your personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited Group Companies: We may share your contact information with other Group Companies so that they can contact you regarding features such as surveys, polls, and promotions and/or send you communications about their products and services.
- Authorized third-party service providers: We may share your information with services providers who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing and data processing. These service providers are required to keep your personal information confidential and secure, and must only use your personal information as instructed by Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limited;
- Analytics providers: We may share your internet or other electronic network activity information with our analytics providers so they may perform auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards; and
- Our selected commercial partners and sponsors: Where you have chosen to enter a sweepstake, contest, or other promotion your personal information may be disclosed to sponsors and third parties who help design, administer and implement the promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfilment and aggregated data analysis.
We may also share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Business transfers: We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a Group Company, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, where we have a legal duty to do so, including in response to court orders or legal process, and to comply with other legal obligations imposed on us.
- Protect our website and users: We may disclose information to protect and defend the legal rights, interests, and safety of the Website, the Jasmine Concrete Exports Private Limitedgroup of companies, and their employees, agents, and contractors (including enforcing our agreements); to protect the safety and security of users of the Website and members of the public. Your personal information may also be subject to foreign laws and may be accessible by foreign governments, courts, law enforcement and regulatory agencies.
We may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, for purposes including helping us develop content and services we hope you will find of interest or to help these third parties develop our or their products and service offerings. This sharing of anonymized or aggregated information will not include information that could be used to identify you.
4. Your choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on the Website without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on the Website.
We send marketing communications where you have agreed to us doing so. You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails or text messages from us by following the instructions contained in any such message or by contacting us at any time (see Section 12 “Questions” below). Please note that even if you unsubscribe to marketing communications, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the Website, such as service announcements and if we may need to send certain information to you under a legal, regulatory, or ethical requirement.
5. Protection of your personal information
We have adopted appropriate and commercially reasonable technical, organizational, administrative, and physical measures to help protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration. We ensure only the persons who need to for legitimate business purposes, have access to your personal data. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you transmit to us via the Website.
6. Storing and transferring your personal information
Your personal information collected via this Website will be stored on servers located in India.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements and in accordance with our data retention rules.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
7. User-generated content
8. Third party sites
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact email@example.com